Monday, August 15, 2005

The Lake

August 9, 2005
Today we went to the lake. Everyone went tubing and jet skiing and Julia went wake boarding. It looked like fun but I don’t like to get wet. I can made up a hundred and one excuses as to why but when it comes down to it, the real reason is too personal and I wasn’t willing to explain it to anyone so yeah. It was fun though, watching everyone on the tubes. I got a little sun burned, but its not that bad because compared to everyone else – who have really sore muscles AND sun burn – I got nothing to complain about. I stayed dry the majority of the day, until Mr. Judy dunked the front of the boat into the water and got my entire left leg soaked. Then, when he got on the Jet Ski and splashed a lot of water where I was sitting – twice and I was wet the rest of the day. Haha. I spent most of the day with JooRoo.

No comments: