Monday, August 15, 2005

Last Day in Texas

August 12, 2005
Today the two teams got together and shared some experiences we had in the Summer of Love. We found that the Chicago team had to learn consistency and commitment. After that, we split into two groups: JooRoo, Lindsey, David, Dan, Mrs. Hester, and myself went to the mall while Reese, Erik, Crystal, Paul, and Charity went to the JFK thing. Tonight, we went to Trail Dust for dinner. I got a HUGE salad which was really good. I danced for 2.5 seconds with Crystal but that was it. Afterwards, we went to the Rodeo. It was cool to go to once but I don’t think it’s my thing. During it, my mood was low and I think I was pretty rude to people, so I actually prayed in my head for a bit of the rodeo because I wanted my last day in Texas to be good. When we went back to the Judys to drop the guys off, I waited in the car and did my own thing. I was the first to go to sleep because I had a lot to pray about. Goodbye Texas.

No comments: