Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Well, lets see now, whats new? I found out they are not arresting people in canada by targeting priests and pastors. But in Sweden they are targeting them, so its still bad. Anyway, yesterday in math class this girl Daniell (not sure if thats how she spells it) was being a snob. It sounds rude but there really isnt any other name for it. As it happened, we had a substitute yesterday in math and the class was really acting up. They were being completely rude and Im sure Im at fault also. Well, this one boy asked a question about one of the review problems so the teacher was going over it with the class in case anyone else didnt understand it. Daniel was asking w"hy we were going over it, because she got it and it wasnt fair that she had to sit through it." Everyone was getting frusterated and telling the class to shut up. Well, I also did in frusteration. I said "Why dont we all just shut up and let her do the problem then?" Right after I said this, Daniel said "Why dont we all just shut up and do the problem then?" In a mocking tone. Then, my friend Sancha said "Oh my goodness, you guys are acting like your in sixth grade..grow up (under her breath almost)." Daniel mocked this comment throughout the rest of class... Whenever she would make a joke or say something funny, or when one of her friends did, she'd go on in saying "Woops, I guess I should go back to sixth grade and grow up." I thought she looked like an idiot. I also thought the class agreed, but they laughed right with her so I guess I was the joke? Ah well, it really bothered me..the stupidity of it all.

This morning Dad told me hes going to the doctor to see why hes still gaining weight. We ended up talking about his eating habits. I said he should give up pop and coffee, and switch to only water because he could lose a good 5-10 pounds in a week or two with a simple switch like that. Eventually, when Crystal agreed, and then mentioned that through prayer (which he said he is doing) his motives have to be right and he cant be praying to lose weight for himself, but for Gods glory. Dad said, "you cant want to lose weight and not want it for yourself." Crystal said a few more things and then Dad said "whatever." under his breath. I really dont know what to do anymore. He weighs 280 pounds and he cant even walk down the stairs with out running out of breath. What is going to happen when Im in New York and he has to take care of Cleo? Just leave her in my room all day, and not take her out? Not feed her like he did while I was on the womans retreat? What? Will i come back to find he had a heart attack and nobody knew? ::long sigh:: I have been so on edge lately. Every little thing is frusterating me and making me mad and I think its only the stress though.

No comments: