Monday, May 24, 2004

Fighting to make the mirror happy
Something so amazing happened! Me and Crystal got the $500 we need for New York! The Lord provided for both of us! It is so amazing! God is good. Seriously...I knew it before, but now I feel it.. more than I did before anyway. I told my friends at school, and though a few cared, the majority of people were annoyed by my happiness...Either its very rare for me to be happy.. (which i dont think itis) or..people just dont like to see me happy. One kid actually said "I like you better depressed" ::sigh:: Im trying not to let it get me down...but its frusterating the way people can so bluntly deny God when such proof that Hes real is so evident. Anyway, I guess it made me kinda' crabby because I was snapping at Crystal and Dad after school. I apologized and I think its okay.

Well, on Saturday night I talked with Peter for awhile. He seems interested in coming to youth group sometime which is really cool. Also, he seemed glad to have someone to talk to.. and he said thanks for being there...so it made me feel pretty good that I was helping in some way. :-)

I also talked to Emanuel. Hes in a band..and they just made a Demo tape..so He is going to let me hear it sometime. I invited him to the carwash on Saturday, and he said he'd like to come, so we'll see what happens.. I have a feeling he will back out but I dont know. He still doesnt want to talk about religion..and I didnt push it. I dont think Im going to bring it up with him again..atleast not for another while. I am officially putting it completely in God's hands.

Talked to Jesse. He seems to be doing okay but hes stressed about which college to go to. He asked me to pray for him, and that is what I'll do..I mean, I do already, but more specifically he wants me to pray about his college choices. I get the feeling he wants me to pray about the situation with him and his cousin though, so I guess I will.

Dr. Kane said there is NO way Dad can get surgey again..if he does, he'll die..no doubt. So, we dont know what to do yet about his weight. They are looking for some medicine, but its hard to tell how things are going. Frankly, Im more concerned about his salvation.. (DUH. Obviously, right?!) I just have this..bad feeling that hes going to have a heart attack or something.. -_-

Today I got the Bethany Dillon Cd. Its good; I love the song "Beautiful" I keep replaying it.
"I want to be beautful..make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart, and be amazed. I want to hear you say, Who I am is quite enough. I want to be worthy of love, and beautiful."


No comments: