Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Jetson!!!
Well, nothing too much has been happening lately.Theo complains that I dont update enough so I guess I should try to more. So...Leo (my adopt a youth partner) gave me $100.00 toward new york. Which is really cool. I appreciate it so much..Also, I know the Lord is speaking to me through the verses he sends me because He has already sent me one on trusting the Lord. Well, I talked to Linda and Theo yesterday during the art show...i skipped it and sat outside..anyway, Linda isnt doing too good. Shes upset with her family a lot. Theo is okay, but still stubborn. I mean, I cant really say anything about him...but I do think (in my own, non relavant opinion) that he should talk to his mom about what he thinks.. I personally dont think she'd take his step dads side of his, but I really cant know so Im not going to push him. Im still worried about how hes doing though. Im not really sure what to think, or say to him so Im trying to just be his friend and show him that I do care.

This week is my week to teach youth group. Im not really nervous...after I put it into perspective..I know them all..and I know they woudlnt..make fun of me..so I dont see what there is to be nervous about. Im kinda excited... A part of me is waiting to be "smacked in the face" or something. So far, most of the people have said that God really chose their topic for them and had something to tell them through what they learned...but so far for me, I dont feel like Ive really been spoken to through this, so yeah, im just waiting.

School is blah. Im really sick of it and I dont care for my grades at all anymore. Im just completely in the "whatever mode." I got a D on my math test..which is passing..not good, but oh well. Again, I say I dont care. Anyway, theres not much more to say. My birthday...yeah. My friend Sara gave me this awesome sign with a 3 on it..probably from a gas station. She found it on the ground on the way to school, I really wanted it, and she wouldnt give it to me till now. fun! Jackie and Jill wrote me a nice card and Jackie gave me $20.00! Thats so sweet! ^_^ I was happy, and I gotta' thank her. Aunt Jenny said she was sending $25.00 in the mail but it will be late, so its all good. Thats cool, Im content.

No comments: