Thursday, May 20, 2004

Grr at math
Well, yesterday in math that girl, daniel was being rude again. She was still on about Sancha's 6th grade comment, and she said I smelled...you see, Spence left the room for a while so Daniels friend Shakka (doubt its spelled like that) took his seat. When he came back she told him to sit where she was, and Daniel said "It might smell, but just know its not us" then she looked right at me and started laughing. ::sigh:: Im sick of her but Im just trying to deal with it.
I also found out in math that if I fail this year they want to put me in pre algebra next year..and not algebra..so I'd be in algebra 1 in junior year! thats stupid! I get it now..its just I dont get it until after the fact..Im talking to my councelor soon about this because thats just ridiculous.
Well, gym was lame. I ran 9 laps..most people ran 8..and then we played softball but nobody got into it so it was really boring. Anyway, Im in computer literacy now so I gotta' go.
But, the good news is that I finally caught up in the bible reading. I read through 2 Chronicals 20-Nephemiah (or whatever) 5. So its all good.

No comments: