Monday, May 03, 2004

Frusteration with Luap
So...I just debated with paul! It made me mad...I was just reading my bible in seminar..and he sat with us...then asked about it...and stuff. He decided he wanted to debate...because hes athiest..and yeah. he asked me to debate evolution and stuff...but I really didnt know what to say so I told him that...and still, he pushed on...he tried to make me look like an idiot because it was like he was twisting all my words! And then Sarah was there, so I could just see her laughing..because she also doesnt believe...so then Emily came and sat with us..and yeah. i was really outnumbered and i didnt know what to say in the first place. Right now, Im pretty frusterated. And..i was working on my cube and I was actually getting somewhere, but everytime I put it down, paul took it and messed it up.. >_< Frusterating. Snap, I want to go home..and Dad offered to let me get out of school at 12:20 when Crystal does so she can get her license. So...im really considering it.

No comments: