Monday, May 17, 2004

Well, the car wash was Sunday and it went good. Though I got sunburned..lol, it was fun. Im not exactly sure how much we made, but I heard Wal Mart might double our profit, so thats really awesome.

My teaching on Saturday did not go as I hoped it would. There were a lot of awkward silences at first, and my question were too general, but oh well. I mean, I tried and Im not used to teaching so yeah. It wasnt too bad. And Charisse's was really good. I wish she could have finished, because I was really interested. So, Im just going to study her handout tonight. Also, I have to catch up on my bible reading tonight, so Im totally dedicating tonight to God. :-)

Well, church was interesting on sunday. We talked about the new law passed in Massachusetts about gay marriage being passed. Also, in Canada they are starting to arrest people who talk about gay people in a negative manner, I guess as a priest would talk of disaprovement. If you do, you can be put in jail for 2 years. I know its in Canada, but I think it will be like that here soon. I mean, I dont have a problem with gay people...not individually. But...on the other hand I know its wrong, and the gay people I know do mean so much to me, because they are so kind and funny and I love them and I really do care about them so I dont want them to end up in Hell... On so many levels of this I struggle, but in the end I know its wrong. Anyway, its very controversial so I shouldnt talk about it at all.

No comments: