Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Let me know you'd fight, thousands for my love
Today in math was bad... Mr. Teegarden has to go to a meeting, so we had Mrs. Baker. She was nice and thankfully she did not take attitude or talking too loud. But with my head ach, it seemed loud anyway. So, throughout the majority of class I listened to Bethany Dillon while trying to figure out the math. We got three worksheets and one homework assignment, all due tomorrow at the beginning of class..and I did not finish any of them. Fun, right? Well, I did not talk throughout the whole class either. I did notice Daniel and Jill looking over at me but I figured it was all in my head. I mean, why wouldnt I; what could they possibly have to say if I wasnt talking? I paused my portable to listen to the teacher explain something, and overheard them talking about me. Im not actually sure they were..I heard the words ugly..or something of that sort. After Class, Melissa told me that they were talking about me, but all she told me was that they said I was talking about them! Anywho, the next time I hear them I think Im going to say something. I was so frusterated with the situation; not only them but my whole social status...and when school ended I wanted to cry really bad, but I didnt.

Well, anyway. There is this girl Courtney. Some of you may remember me talking about her a few months ago with the gossip of Colin and her. Well, she is in the hospital. Before I explain what happened, I gotta' admit that I've been praying for her on and off for the past two months..It worried me a lot, the rumors I heard about her. Even if I dont know her, its hard to watch someones life take the turns hers did. Well, as it turns out.. ;:pause:: actually, i shouldnt say whats happening in case of gossiping myself..but the point is shes in the hospital and might need surgery.. I want to visit her and talk to her..maybe not about God..but just let her know I do care even though I dont know her and stuff like that...but nobody knows what hospital shes at and I cant seem to track down her number from anyone. So Im not sure what Im going to do. Pray of course, but in the line of visiting her, I dont know.

No comments: