Thursday, February 12, 2004

yeah yeah yeah
Today was weird. Things were very blah. At lunch, I started tearing up because I was bored, so I started reading chapter one of my book, and I read the part about..the goodbye to Tobi, and it hit me. Heh, but after that, in Art, I found out three of the only kids I like in the class are dropping. And I asked the teacher "Is this class going to get any funner?" and she gave me the MEANEST look! The whole class was like "Oooh!" and she glared at me soo bad, then said" not anymore, it will be hell for you now" and then she started working.EEK! Bad move Naomi! I didnt mean it like that! I was just wondering..::sigh:: Kinda funny though.
Anyway, after school Mom stopped over and gave me and Crystal a Valentines Day present. Very cute! I ate the candy, and I had a peice of bread! BAD! I lasted all week, though, I was eating 10 carbs a day.. ::sigh:: whatever.
Also, Dawne stopped up and said she'd give me and Crystal $25.00 each! Thats awesome! Not immediately, but soon.

No comments: