Sunday, February 29, 2004

Mm. okay then..Im blond by roots..
Well, things have been interesting lately. I saw Passion on Saturday morning. Theo and his whole family came. I did not know his brother was blind, so now I feel bad that he had to sit through it not being able to see it or understand it because it was in another language. But um, we all cried. It just stuck with me throughout the whole movie that he was going on no sleep, and carrying that stress. Because in the very beginning of the movie, he was sweating blood, which means he was....so stressed..it like a...medical problem, it really does exist but its really rare because almost nobody can get THAT stressed. So to me, its just amazing..I mean, clearly he was not only man...if he were he'd have died in the scouring and he would have cried out in pain..but he never did. Its just truely amazing.
Anyway, after that, me, Dad, Crystal, and Theo went out to eat. Theo said cucumbers and pickles are the same, and me and crystal laughed...a lot..saying they werent...well, turns out they are. lol. It was soo funny. And I said the stupidest things at youth group! Yousee, some people were dancing, doing some "ancient" moves...and I said "Dont you love the 80's dances? They bounced a lot" and they all looked at me strangly...sooo...I did a demonstation, when I stopped, they all burst out laughing..I just walked out on the balcony and didnt come back in..lol. it was horrible. And then Heidi told me I looked pretty, and I said thankyou..then Jackie said "Yeah you do Naomi, me and Cherise were like staring at you" and then Tiffany said "turn around" so I did and she said the same thing....Odd. So, later that night in the car, on the way home, I told Crystal about that and she said "maybe crying works for you..that sparkle in your eyes..." and then I said "And all this time I thought happiness was the key...when it turns out being upset works" and the whole car burst out laughing. Then I said Crystal looks weird without eyeliner because it makes her eyes look bigger...I said "I really dont understand eyeliner.......::pause:: I also dont understand airplanes.." and that again, broke them into laughter. Eventually, they all yelled at me to be quiet..because their stomachs hurt...I tried to stop, but everything I said was funny. After that I said" Sorry, maybe Im just having a Jessica Simpson Moment" and then..they laughed and Crystal said "your such a blond" and I gasped and said "only by roots!" again..laughing. lol, it was just..funny.
Okay, anyway. Its b-e-autiful outside! Makes me feel...warm inside. lol. Okay, well, Im gonna shut up now.

P.S.
About Jesse...we talked on the phone a few times, it was really nice. And we text message a lot. then he went on the retreat this weekend, and I didnt think we'd talk at all. but we did some text messaging. I missed his call once Friday night....I was sleeping. Well, he didnt try to call me again after that...kinda felt like he was mad at me, but naturally, I brushed it off, figuring he was busy. DUH! Well, then on Saturday he finally text'd me back..and said "how are you doing?" I said "Im okay, Theo is here, we saw passion" and he said "oh, bye" and he was like..mad, the rest of the time. I dont even know whats going on but its making me frusterated. Should I just..give up? I mean, he gets mad at me a lot..but I love talking to him..hes such an awesome person. What to do? Naomi does not know....

No comments: