Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Okay, so I havent updated in awhile, but hey.
Lets see now. Saturday after youth group, Crystal, Dan, and Jackie took me aside in the other room and talked to me about everything.
Apparantly I am sending a bad message to non believers. And also, they think I am straying from my path, which sucks, because theres not much of a way I can prove anything to them. So, yeah, i guess were just stuck like this.
Umm, before youth group the parents came in to talk about the new york trip. Were suppsoed to go, but I need to tell them this Sunday if Im going or not. I think i am, but I need $50.00 by Feb. 29th, and $500.00 total by June. So, I dont know what will happen.
im in computer literacy right now, and my arms hurt! I just typed A LOT!
Well, talk later. bye

No comments: