Monday, February 02, 2004

Reason to update, unknown
Today wasn't anything special. In first block seminar I read Left Behind 31I read all of it. About 146 pages in 1.5 hours. Not bad. And I read 5 chapters at lunch in Forbidden Doors 12. Soo, Theo can tell something is wrong. :-\ I dont want to talk about it..its stupid problems that dont mean anything. Okay, Im sick of Crystal and Dad..and so what? I dont care about not talking to people anymore. Who cares?! ::sigh:: I didnt go to youth group on Saturday. Crystal told them all it was because I was being a brat. Well, truth...Crystal keeps telling me I have an attitude..well, yes, I do. But did nobody notice the attitude she gives to me?! HOW CAN I BE COMPLETELY CALM IF SHE GIVES ME THAT ATTITUDE! Well, I tried not talking, but Dads on my case "whats wrong?" and when I said nothing a good 10 times in a row he'd say "dont give me that attitude!" AHH! I cant wait until Im 18..maybe I wont go straight to New Zealand..but Im off to California.
::sigh::
Havent talked to Paul at all.
Nor Peter.
Talked to Theo and Eman a bit today.
Said Hi to Juana a few times in the hall.
Thats pretty much it.

No comments: