Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Nothing days, something nights
So...Valentines Day stunk. Theo didnt hang out with me. His phone was dead or something..so I couldnt get ahold of him.
Well, um. Apparantly the wedding was good. I wouldnt know...um. I talked to Jesse (best online friend) yesterday. I talked to him on voice chat while he typed because he doesnt have a mic. It was so fun.. I want to talk to him now! ^_^ I stayed up 2 hours past when I wanted to because I was talking to him. Oh well! Ill talk to him later today, I hope.
Nothing much else is new...
Yeah...
So, my eyes burn really bad right now. I slept for four hours...and I dont feel good. My head still hurts from last night (cleo wouldnt stop barking) and my muscles hurt. Dont know why. I want to go home and lay in bed...with a labtop (if I had one) and chat. AHH!
Im only in second block.

No comments: