Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Whats wrong?
Well, Theo was bugging me last night about what's wrong. So was this kid Jason I met online in yahoo. Why should I tell anyone? I mean, talking about it wont help. It seems stupid to everyone else anyway. ::sigh:: Oh well, its good to know Theo atleast noticed...nobody else has yet. People think Im just mad at Crystal, but come on...would that get me down this much? NO.
I read in Theo's journal he was reading a bit of the bible last night, of Corinthians. Thats awesome. I gotta' take a step up on my prayers. :-)
Umm. I need math tutoring..i dont get this distribution stuff.
And I cant get the proper technique in computer literacy...and in art, I dont have 10 dollars to pay for the supplies. Dad wont give it to me and Crystal said to just tell them Dad was in the hospital all summer and doesnt have a job. AS IF I WANT PITY!!!? Grr. Its okay..only 4 more years...or less.

No comments: