Monday, October 06, 2003

Such a bad day
Me and Jennifer were standing in the cafeteria, and this sophmore (I think) comes up to us and asks us if we want to go out with him. I say "Are you kidding me?" And he says no, and looks back, so I look where he was, and his friends were sitting a table laughing.
I WAS SO MAD!
Geez, last year I was mean and everyone should have hated me, (some did...alot did) but alot also tried to make friends with me. This year, I try to be nice, and they do crap like that! AHH!
Makes me so mad!
And today is Dads birthday, and hes still in the hospital. And I was so tired today because I was up half the night crying about Tobi...and I had to do swimming today and either the swim cap or the cloriene gave me the worst headache, which, by the way, is still in occurance now.

Shoot me once, and I wont die
Shoot me twice and I wont cry
But shoot me a third, and I cant survive

No comments: