Tuesday, October 28, 2003

20 minutes into first block
Today was not a good day. I felt sick...all week, so, I took medicine this morning. 2 pamprin, 2 vitamin C, centrum, 2 cold pills, and 1 vicadin....I got to school and I felt alright. But in 1st block, we were doing a worksheet and I felt horrible. My stomach was turning..and I was sweating really bad. After Mr. Anderson finished talking I was going to ask if I could go to the nurse, he finished and asked us to pass up our papers. I turned around to get the paper behind me, and I threw up! IVE NEVER THROWN UP IN PUBLIC BEFORE! ahh. I felt so bad..I kept saying sorry. Dad picked me up from school and I came home sick. The only reason I went to school was because I had to be in school for finals week, to get my reviews and stuff...but, i had to come home anyway. hah. I still feel really sick, I ate soup, but I regret it now. :-\

No comments: