Thursday, October 09, 2003

Delusional

Soo. Things have been so weird lately. At some points of the day, I'll see things in slow motion, litteraly, and I'll get dizzy, or incredibly tired...I've never felt like this before. And something, In the middle of class, or in the middle of nothing...I'll see stuff in my head. Like, weird things. Its hard to explain.

Crystal might have a bladder infection...we dont know yet. And Dad's not coming home today (thursday) as planned. They pushed it off to Saturday.

I saw a movie (Dickie Roberts) yesterday with Eman and Crystal. Eman got so much taller than I remember! Craziness! And then, after the movie, we were all standing outside, waiting for our rides to pick us up, and me and eman were standing by eachother on the stairs and Crystal was staring at us. She said I looked goth.. (not really relevant) but she also said we looked like a couple..WEIRD OR WHAT?! lol. Oh well

I might not join Lit Mag. I really want to...but it just seems I dont have the time. My friends Tracie and Theo say I should join Coffee club. Tracie is pushing me and encouraging me to. It seems kinda' fun, but I dont know..recite poems and hear other poets speak and get recognized by my peers, or publish my work in a magazine and helf design the magazine??? Who knows?!!?

Ummm. Yeah. Im so stressed, I think Im completely delusional. Whos to really say though?

No comments: