Friday, October 10, 2003

DAD CAME HOME TODAY!
Something has been bothering me alot lately. Last week after youth group, me and Ryan were debating about animals...I think they go to Heaven. He says theyre just here for us to eat. As you know, Tobi recently died. Not to mension my other pets, Duki, Koko (hamsters), Tiger and Sheva (cats), and Grant (dog) are all gone...And if it says in the bible that Heaven is perfect....then for me, that means my pets and family will all be there. I know that the only thing that brought me back to my path with God was the mere thought that I'll get to see Tobi again...I dont know. I have to keep my faith intact that Im right, but, I'll never REALLY know.

Peter never says 'hi' in the hall as we said we would. I IM'd him a few times and tried to make friends again. I dont think hes interested though. The problem is, he seems so legit when I talk to him, but afterward, its like...it was all, I dont know, fake. Just words to please people.

No comments: