Thursday, October 23, 2003

A FLAMIN' GAME!
I am really mad. Apparantly Jake, Emanuels friend (a kid I once liked) wants to come to youth group. I know Jake kinda', not too well, but as far as I cant see, hes not the kinda kid who would like youth group. I mean, everyone is welcome, but...I think Emanuel like..told him that we just hang out and stuff. Since Emanuel didnt get much out of it last time...He is really, really starting to bug me!!!! He wont listen..when I asked him where he was on his path with God..he said "Huh?"
me- Where do you stand? (religious wise)
him-im nothing, but im becoming christian
me-do you know what christians believe?
him-no, but i can learn
me-emanuel...you cant just learn, you have to feel the faith in God and the love for Him
--Emanuel changes the subject--
AHH! Then, he tries to act like he didnt ask me out last night and stuff. Says, you just wanna be friends, so thats all we'll be. Im not mad that he doesnt wanna date me now, Im mad that hes playing games! HES SO PISSING ME OFF! I want to cry! I dont want him to come to youth group, I dont want him to talk to me, I want to erase him from my life! He wont listen, he doesnt even seem to care about religion, and I think he wants me to be like i used to be. He doesnt seem to understand I changed, and religion is a huge, if not the biggest, part of my life!!!!!!
AHH! Now he IM'd me again..GREAT!

No comments: