Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Up in flames
Okay. Well. Yesterday before bible study we burned some wicca books and secular CD's. It felt good, kinda like closing that chapter of my life. I mean, a part of my was having a hard time getting rid of "Gorrilaz" "LFO" "Sum 41".. but I know it'll be for the best. Watching the Charmed books burn was kinda cool. I liked to watch the covers burn. The Cirlce of Three books were a bit harder to watch. They were well written and had interesting plots.. Ive wanted to re-read them for a long time, but I kept telling myself I couldnt. Now I cant. Also burned the Quija Board and some trading cards. It was hilarious watching that freaky quija board burn. It heated between the cardboard and the paper and started to implode. Hehe, squeaked a bit. Really cool. Well, yeah. Now Ive gotta burn the Dean Koontz, "T*Witches" and "Sweep" books, the charmed board games, rest of my trading cards, brake the charmed mug, and finish getting rid of some CD's. Then I'll be good for the most part. Besides the horribly sick movies Dad wont let us trash.. I wont even mention names. Well, on that note sort of...Dad asked me for some money today. I asked what for and he told me for groceries.. I knew he was lying because he paused a second to think of some things to say. I knew he was going to buy cigs. Well, later when I asked for 2 quarters to do my laundry, he was like "Oh, so its okay for me to give you money but you cant loan me a little until Friday. Thats really selfish of you" And Im just like Oh P-L-ease!I need 50 cents for laundry so I have clothes to wear to school.. he wants $10.00 to buy cigaretts that will kill us all.. Hm, same thing he says. I dont think so. Whatever. I just said hes the parent and hes supposed to supply money for laundry.. he had nothing to say to that. Goodness.. I kinda wanna' move in with Ma like I said before but I dont even know if Id like it there. Plus she works nights, and would have to stop paying child support which has to be done through court. So if I were to act on my thoughts, Id have to be serious about it. I gotta figure things out first. Dont really know what to do right now. Just been praying over it and hopefully the Lord will show me His will in my home life soon. Definately gonna' need guidance on this one.

No comments: