Saturday, August 07, 2004

Delivery for Heidi
Well, I havent updated in "a long time" according to an un named commenter (THEO! lol) So Im updating. Lets see. Hes here now, and him and Crystal are watching some show on Cartoon Network. Futurama I think? No idea. Okay, updates. I think the biggest thing that happened was Tuesday night. Me and Crystal went out to see "The Terminal." I felt soo sick but I was not about to let that stop me from seeing the movie Id been waiting to see for a long time, like a month I'd estimate. The movie rocked and I was in a pretty good mood when it let out. We were heading toward the door when we saw outside the window that it was raining, hard. Thunder roarded, lightening struck, it was all very annoying. We were stuck. Crystal checked her cell phone and saw that the Rods had called so she called back only to find out that Heidi went into labor, a month early. We just started praying, almost crying. We were freaking out actually. But everything turned out fine. Heidi had to have a c section thingie, but baby Ethan is fine and yeah, thank the Lord for that. Besides that, I have just been writing a lot I guess; working on my book entitled "Rock Beats Scissors" Im not going to give any details about it away just yet, but soon enough. Well, on a more personal level, things have gone good. In the last post I think I was saying that Id been struggling with not dating and just wanting a boyfriend. Well, that feeling really didnt go away, in fact it just kept getting worse. I was getting a little down in the dumps, but the good news will come. Praise Report. I saw Theo, and all the struggles hes been having with dating and just getting himself in messes with the girl he loves. Ive seen the stress he gets under and the frusteration he can feel dealing with it all. Ive also noticed what a distraction it is for him. Then my friend Sara who just got her heart broken from this guy she'd known for about 2 years or a little more. Then I talked to Jesse last night (First time in about 2 or 3 weeks) and he has a girlfriend. Shes having some eating problems and shes kinda, obsessively in love with him it seems. Or no, wrong words. She just is moving too fast; not to mention she doesnt know the Lord. So I suppose the point Im trying to make is that I am cheating on the one I love. All these thoughts of wanting a boyfriend and just not being content in everything I have has been completely foolish. I have obviously not been trusting in the Lord 100% otherwise I wouldnt gotten myself into all this. But yes, I am fine now. I have the guy I need and want and I couldnt as for more; really, Hes absolutely perfect; I love Him with all my heart. Okay, if anyone is confused, Im talking about Jesus. He is my boyfriend. Lol. It sounds weird to a lot of people Im sure, but Ive heard speakers talk about making God your spouse. And, I must admit it makes me feel a lot better. I feel like Im finally just trusting in the Lord with all my heart. Though, things arent peachy yet. The problem is, I dont feel anymore! lol. Well, its weird and kind of hard to explain. Just like, people complain, or whine, or just say silly things about being discontent (myself included) and it gets me so frusterated, or almost even worse, I dont care. If someone is discontent I am so fast to brush it off and tell them "to just let it go and deal with it" I dont think Ive been giving good advise and I need to take a day and just focus on the Lord, hear what He is telling me and really listen. I need to. I need to... But, do I want to? Hah, Im lazy. I always make an excuse. Pray for me, anyone who reads this, if you can. Just that God will give me strength to turn to Him in all situations and not rely on my own understanding. Also just that I'll hear what He is telling me and I'll trust in Him that He knows best, as I know He does. Well, anyway. Right now Im talking to Peter, hes having me listen to this band called "Wilco" Im about to read some of their lyrics, you know, see what theyre all about. But they seem pretty cool on my first take of them. Speaking of music, theres this rapper named Kanye (sp?) West. He sings this song called Jesus Walks. Everyone is all "wooh!" about it and the song sounds awesome, but I read the lyrics and there are some swears. I dont know, is that okay? It says in the bible to not allow the tongue to be vile. Same with that rapper Denum; some of his lyrics rock but he swears sometimes. Is it okay? Well, Im off to read some lyrics. Later.

No comments: