Friday, April 21, 2006

"Thought is real; physical is the illusion."

Well a lot has been going on so sorry for the lack of updates. School is still hard - I have a graded discussion in English class today about "A Farewell to Arms" which I will inevitably fail because I have talking during discussions; something about giving an opinion when its not entirely welcome or has already been said... I also have an essay to write for English: rough draft due Monday and final draft due Thursday. Mind you, Wednesday and Thursday are ACT's so how I'm going to manage both tasks will be interesting. As for other things in school - like H2O - things are going alright. The t-shirt discussion for H2O has been dug in the ground and basically I've given up on taking it out. Theyre ordering them sometime this week but the thing is some people want to change the color of them but I dont even get why the color matters that much. We chose black for the tshirt and bright blue for the font and now people are saying it wont stand out as much as they want it to: well then I say, ask yourself why you want the tshirt to stand out so much [hopefully peoples actions can speak louder than what their tshirt says.]

But anyway, home life is pretty much the same as before. Ma is still not adjusting much at all. She always has something to criticize: the movies we watch, the things on TV, stuff on the news, how we organize our room, or do our homework, or take care of Cleo. Its always something to complain about. I guess it was my hope that if something tragic happened, as it did, she'd be able to act completely loving and patient during the adjusting period but I see that was too much to hope for.

On a better note, Mission Radiance stuff is going good. The Global Night Commute is next week and it looks like we're going to be able to attend which is really exciting. Yay. But now, I have to go to school. -_-

No comments: