Thursday, April 27, 2006

Good deal
Well, apparantly a lot has been going on concerning the Global Night Commute this coming Saturday. Jacob from the IC rough cut video will be coming to Chicago with one of the filmmakers to go on the NBC news and then theyll both be joining us for the night commute (assuming I understand correctly). I just think that is so cool because it really feels like stuff is happening; we are making a difference - big or small.

Anyway, this morning something kinda weird happened. Crystal was driving me to school and this guy in the car next to us was signaling for me to roll down my window; I thought he was either going to ask for directions to some place or tell us something was wrong with her car. He said "Something really great is on, AM 1160!" So I nodded and turned to the station. It was a Christian speaker talking about how all Christians will have to face the day of judgment with the Lord [ring any bells.... Saturday at Ro0ts?!] Haha, so that was pretty random yet impactful. It in KINDA annoying to witnessed to in the confines of our own car WHEN were already saved but I truely appreciate his efforts because I dont have the guts to do that.

So the morning did start off bad (crying again... dont know why) but it kinda got better as the day went on, minus the PSAE's, the stomach ache and horrible head ache that lasted four hours, it was a good day.

No comments: