Thursday, April 13, 2006

Things are going really bad
So life with Ma is pretty much sick. I can not stand being at this place - she drives me nuts. The reason we got along so well before all this recent stuff was because I only had to see her when I knew I could put up with her. She complains all the time - she acts like the entire world revolves around her - she acts as if my and crystals moving in here is a burden - she never says please or thankyou - she bosses me around (contrary to how my Dad asked me to do things). This sucks and I am so depressed. I hate my life again, as I did like 4 or 5 years ago before I got saved. Im so angry and all I want to do is leave - yet that isnt an option. Thankfully Kami has been taking me out most all of this week for a few hours until my Ma leaves for work (she leaves at 10:00 p.m.) Sunday and Monday we went out with Taylor, and most of the other days we just went to random stores and hung out. Given, I have had to stay up late to do homework but its not like I can sleep anyway so that doesnt really matter. We also found out that the truck is only worth eleven and crystals car costs about nine or ten so we arent getting much out of that. Social Security is decent but it ends in a year and wont amount to much more than what will cover ALMOST one year of college [assuming I dont take any out].... So yeah, life pretty much sucks. Everyone is acting like I should be "over this" by now... Six weeks later and they expect me to be bright eyed and cheerful... Well, thats not gonna happen for a long time; if at all until I move out. Argh, I'm really mad.

No comments: