Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ACT's
Today were the ACT's. I think I did poorly - my guess is I got a 22. I slept from 9:00 - 5:00 and I hada good breakfast, and I studied and practiced but when it came to taking the test, I just didn't know the material for some parts (math and science) and I never had enough time to even complete the sections. Everytime I ran out of time I just bubbled in all the blanks with a B because I figured that I'd have more of a chance in getting some right if they were all the same. (I.E. If put BDCAC and the answers were CABDA then I got nothing right but if I put them all as B then I at least get one right.you see?) So that was my day, and then juniors got out of school at 11:10 so I just came to base. I was admittadly distracted during the test because today was a bad day (referring to the amount of depression I felt when I woke up). But whatever, my score will be what I deserve and I'll figure out college stuff later; I think it's safe to say that Illinois Wesleyan, Illinois State, and NIU are out though. Tomorrow I have the PSAE's.

No comments: