Thursday, November 13, 2003

VANESSA
this girl, shes my friend, Vanessa. We've been friends since 5th grade..and I found out today shes christian, and shes...totally saved!!!!!! She has been longer than me I think, its so cool though! Like, so many times I thought I should talk to her about God, because, shes my friend and I wanted her to feel how great I was, but then, I just never felt it was necessary...you know?! And now I know why!!!! ITS SO COOL! She probably thinks Im nuts for being so excited...but it just really helps me right now, to know that there are other christians who are strong in their faith..and they are totally there. :-) WOOH HOOH! And I have to call Theo in 5 minutes, to talk to him about God. :-) Im kinda nervous, I hope it goes well. So, Im going to call....eek.

No comments: