Friday, November 14, 2003

Theos mad at me..why?
Goodness me!! I had a bad day.....I didnt try to. But it ended up that way....
As it happened, I woke up feeling cruddy...My leg muscles hurt so bad from the lunges in gym yesterday. But I didnt let that get me down. Then, it all went down after 3rd block. Mr Anderson wont change our seats, after promising me..and its making me mad...he acted shocked when Vanessa mensioned to him that Im christian! He totally judged me.. :-( And then, at lunch, I wasnt talking much, I was thinking...and Theo kept saying stuff. He said I always over react...and he said "not everyone wants to talk about what you want when you want to.." and just stuff like that. And he kept calling Colin the Kricken....so, it was making me kinda' mad. I wasnt talking to him. He like, apparantly got mad...because after that, we didnt talk the rest of the day in the hall...and when I went up to him and Tiffany at the end of the day, I said hey, and he looks at me, then turns to Tiff and says "I gotta' go.." and walks away! That has not happened to me for like, 5 years or more! But, yeah. Just a bad day.
There were some good things though...
Mr. Dowd assigned us to make 2 political cartoons...one for WW1 and one for School. After he said "oh, Naomis gonna' go all out for this one"!!! lol. The whole class looked at me, and I was like...right. So then this kid asked me for an idea...hehe. I have so many. That was funny. But....um, that was about it... Oh, and Jen said my note to her really touched her..she felt like crying, so that was cool. Theo said my note made him cry, but I guess it didnt get to him that much.
::sigh;:
I miss Tobi. (I was crying so hard last night)

No comments: