Monday, November 03, 2003

Theo wrote me a note...he gave it to me in the morning. Im really offended. Heres what it said

-Naomi-
Hey so wuts going on? We have to communicate when I went to the table - everything was all awkward and stuff.
Did Crystal tell you whats going on? Oh and I need your cell # again. It got lost in mysteriousness of my note book. Any way- Are you mad I didnt call you? I told you I lost the # Plz forgive me Im Sry
Well, Im moving now so u wont have to deal with me any more. I really liked having you as a friend. Sry Im going to hell- But keep trying Naomi. Your bound to make someone believe- Well I gtg Bye!
PS. Do you have an SN?


RUDE! "Your bound to make someone believe" Ahh! That makes me mad...Its like a -ha ha you couldnt make me believe in your dumb religion- type deal. I dont even know anymore! He seemed like such a sweety at first, but lately, he wont talk to me..he avoids me whenever possible, and he gets really mad when i merely mention the words christian or God. It frusterates me really bad.

KULTESS CONCERT ON FRIDAY!
Me, Crystal, Jennifer, Dan, Jackie, Julia, Jill, Josh, Allie, Aunt Kathy... Woo Hoo!

No comments: