Thursday, June 26, 2003

Visits with Dad
We visited Dad today. He seemed alright, though he was very spacey. Nurses were going in and out of the room constantly. Dad didnt take much notice to them though. We only stayed at the hospital for about a half an hour. Then, we went back down to the car with Mom, and Crystal was complaining about being hungry. Mom finally offered to take us out to eat. She said, as long as its healthy. She also said 20$ or less...Well, the fact of the matter is, there are no healthy food joints up here that are under $20! Now, me, I didnt want to eat. ::shrug:: Cant gain anymore weight..hah. But Crystal was apparantly dying for food..so she was kinda' mad. Mom simply said forget it. I didnt care, but Crystal did. Then, Crystals portable ran out of batteries, and she had to listen to mom, as did I. Mom said she cant handle me and Crystal together..that we gang up on her or something. Crystal found this funny, and said Im the one with all the insults...she just goes along with it. Yeah. Apparantly Im the mean one..Mom also said that Crystal would be so beautiful is she lost weight..But she never said I would..::Sigh:: I dont know. When we got home (at 4:15pm), Crystal made chesseburgers. I ate one, then I fixed mine and her websites. I was watching TV at 7:00pm and nothing was on, except some weird movie called "The In Crowd" on the WB. I've seen that movie many times before, but I never knew the name or had never seen the beginning of it until today. This got me thinking about the "In Crowd" at school. I knew I wasnt part of it. I figured Kim B and all her friends were the in-crowd on my team. I started missing school alot. I was missing Mrs. Streepy going into her wacko debates, and Mr.Schaves incredibly dull voice. I cant believe I'll never hear Mr. Scahve say "...unfortunately, that will put you in the failing range" or Mrs. Streepy say "No touch and tickle, grab and giggle"... Anyway, last night, I was writing Jennifer a letter. It was four pages long. On the first page I explained to her the Emanuel/Peter situation. As I was writing the letter, the Dawsons Creek theme song came on the radio, and I started crying. The song reminded me of when I used to sit at home watching Dawsons Creek while Mom was upstairs sleeping, and Dad was at work. Cyrstal, Shannon, and me would sit in the living room and watch it. Those were the days...Anyway, I sent Jennifer a poem ("Alone") and I asked how things are going for her. I didnt get a chance to mail the letter today, so I'll probably walk to the mailbox tomorrow and send it. ::yawn:: I was up until 6:00 am today. Most of the time I was laying in bed, looking out the window, listening to music, and crying. I fell asleep sometime after 6:00am. Crystal woke me up at 11:30. I was really tired, but I had to walk Cleo, so I got up...Which remind me, at around 9:00pm I gave Cleo a bath! haha. She was so cute! Her fur was all, springy! And tomorrow, I'm supposed to see a movie with Megan and sleepover there. On Saturday, Alyssa U. might sleepover for Crystal. Apparantly, Jenny C. had convinced Alyssa to drive, and said that if they got caught, she would pretend to be drunk and Alyssa could just say she had to drive her home. But, when they did get caught, Jenny didnt do anything. Now, Alyssa has to go to court, and might be facing some jail time. I gotta' admit, Alyssa kinda' deserves it, because shes always getting intto trouble, and it appears she doesnt care much. Oh well. Sometimes I wish I could get in trouble...or atleast have the option of getting in trouble.

No comments: