Monday, July 04, 2005

Well, today Dad went [is in the process of going right now] back to the hospital. His breathing has been weird since Wednesday afternoon. I have been telling him to go in since then, but he said it was fine. Finally, now that he is almost throwing up again, he is going in. Crystal is going to drive him. I knew this would happen, but it still stinks. Cant catch a break.

Besides that, Happy Fourth of July everyone! Cleo is barking like crazy! Its really annoying. And Crystal got back today, from the Cornerstone concert. She went with Dan and Josh. It sounds like she had fun. The funny thing is, when I ask her how each band was, it always turns out to be a band that wasnt there. For example, I'd say, "How was Seventh Day Slumber?" and she'd tell me they werent there. Them, alone with Sky Harbor, Insyderz, Ever Stays Red and other bands who I would much have loved to see.

Obvious prayer requests: Dads health, the youth groups bible reading at home, the youth groups unity, the churchs' unity and example of love, Tom Cruise, work to continue in Romania, the Czek team, Steve in the Philippines, Jackie in Ireland, the college students finances, my junior year of high school to be a good one for God, my crush to fade away, Gospel for Asia, Devon Street, Kids Club, Frankin Park Team, Chicago Team, etc. Just to name a few.

2 comments:

ErikTheRedder said...

Awwww, Misnomer, you remembered the prayer requests from last week!

naomi said...

lol, yeah... I jotted some down and have been prayin for them.