Tuesday, July 12, 2005

That's life
Well, yesterday was the ultimate bum day of the century. I did not wake up until 4:00 PM because, well, when I did wake up I couldnt think of a reason to stay up so I kept going back to sleep. Then the entire day I lazed around the place and watched TV/Movies. On the plus side, I did get to watch "Runaway Jury" with John Cusack and "I.Q" with Meg Ryan. Both pretty good movies. I found myself like I.Q. a bit better because for one thing, I adore Meg Ryan (though I also love John Cusack so that factor singles itself out) but because the movie was about Meg Ryan being the neice of Albert Einstein it appealed to the funny and gave me a good laugh. I went to bed at 4:30 ish and woke up at 11:00 so I could go with my ma and my sister to help organize my ma's new place.

Everytime I go there I get an overwhelming urge to either decorate - because her place is so drab - and to get my own place! The concept of having my own life, and my own place is just fascinating [but I am sure that is mostly due to the circumstances we are going through now.] But today I just measured and cut some shelf liners for her cabinets while Crystal watched 'Funny Face' starring Audrey Hepburn. I realized our love for Audrey runs in the family; our Grandma Rose apparantly loved her, as did my mom, my sister, and as do I.

As for the rest of tonight, I intend to watch "Million Dollar Baby" and possibly some Lord of the Rings, read some of "Must Love Dogs" so I can finish it before the movie comes out, and maybe do some writing. Then, I will sleep ALL day tomorrow until about 4:00 or 5:00 where as I will get ready for bible study, go there, then come home and do something similar. Except Thursday I will get up a tad earlier to go to the Chicago Hang out day. And lastly today I did my weekly weigh-in on the cursed scale. I lost 3 lbs all together, but only one since last week. I think its a good steady pace, one or two a week, but not as fast as I would wish. lol. Oh well, 3 lbs is 3 lbs, and that's 3 less lbs I have to work off later. Woot.

No comments: