Friday, July 08, 2005

Unbelievable.

This guy, a sex offender from a while ago - in Boise, Idaho - kept a blog and they just recently found it and released it to the public. I was reading a little of what he wrote, out of curiosity, and I am shocked. It is crazy though. He sounds terminally depressed, and possibly demon posessed? I am actually fairly sure he was, at least in the end, demon posessed because he wrote: "God has shown me the right choice, but my demons have me tied to a spit and the fire has already been lit," . I think this guy needs a lot of prayer. But after I thought that, I was reading an article about his situation and they recently found a body that may be his. He may be dead... I was immediately overcome with a sense of grief, or something like it.. A weird feeling actually. This guy could be rotting in Hell right now. For all eternity. It just boggles my mind, I dont know what else to say. Anyway, here is the link:

http://fifthnail.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_fifthnail_archive.html

No comments: