Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Call for Surgery, Prayer, and Forgiveness.

Well, this morning, right before church started, Crystal and I got a call from my dad saying he had to go into surgery TODAY. If you recall from a while back, they said, (specifically Dr. Kain said) that another surgery for him would be suicide. Well, now, if he doesn’t get one he WILL die, no doubt. It’s because of his hernias or something. So today they are performing the surgery. Dr. Kain is performing the surgery. My Dad is scared, obviously... And I am scared. The chances of him making it out are "50/50" they say. But those aren’t very good odds. Right now, I’m pretty upset.

>>>Edited Post: we got a call from my aunt and my Dad made it out of surgery alive. I guess he had a colon-octomy or whatever it's called. His colon was swollen so they had to do surgery on it.. I assume that means it was not for the hernias. Um, Dr. Kain said now is where things get tricky (as if the surgery wasnt tricky enough) Um, the worry he has now is my Dads body being able to heal. I wont talk to my Dad for the next few days though, because they have him sedated. But that's the update as of yet.

No comments: