Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Phone Call

Wow! For one, youth group was kinda annoying. Everyone was running around humping each other jokingly.. We watched Different Strokes.. they made all this popcorn and people just threw it around like nothing else! Was really rude and I know if I was leader to that group, Id be really upset. But anyway, on the ride home from youth group, Aunt Linda called my cell. She had NEVER called me before. Until of course she talked to my dad and found out I was thinking of moving out. She kept me on the phone for 40 minutes, telling me how I should be acting, ect. Then she starts saying my mom doesnt know how to properly love someone. Well, for one, she wouldnt know because all she goes by is what my dad remembers about my mom from 5 years ago. Secondly, she thinks my dad is so great at showing love but its all physical! Oh well.. then she tells me to talk to a psychologist.. like her son Michael did at my age. Then she says.. everything is only good in moderation. You cant do something to an extreme.. (talking about religion). There is no "too deep." I know the Lord and I base my life off of what I learn about it. I thirst to learn more of His ways and grow closer to Him.. and if that is "too deep" to people, then so be it. I know the Lord wants so much more than anything I can ever give Him, so I dont see how Im doing too much. Sounds crazy to me. Obviously right now Im a bit frusterated...so Im going to stop talking and wait to cool down. Wooh

No comments: