Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Busy

Well, lets see. Going way back to Friday, I walked from my house to Weathers Field Way Park then Dad picked me up and we went to Jewel. But on my walk I called Theo, I wanted to clear things up and fix thre friendship. Or reconcile whatever was left of it. We talked for about 20 minutes, and by the end of the conversation he came to the decision that he didnt trust me and didnt want to be my friend. I mean, it is somewhat understandable because I did talk to Melody about him and tiffany, but because I was looking out for Tiff, I dont think it was really wrong. In his defense it was because it was pretty cofidential information. I apologized but he didnt care anyway..so yeah. A part of me is almost relieved that he ended the friendship because it was at the point where he didnt appreciate anything.. I let him sleep at my house for 2 weekends...brought him to a concert.. etc..and he is so willing to stop the friendship right there, because i "broke his trust" in a situation with tiffany that he got himself into. But besides that, I do wish things didnt have to end like that. It sucks. But, it is what it is and Im not going to let it get me down; Im just going to continue praying for him and I ask anyone else to lift him up in prayer. Saturday was the church picnic. I hung with Tiffani-Nicole and Jill mostly. We roamed around and I took some pictures of them. Then we had the meeting of youth group for girls about modesty. It was good. Umm, okay, so Sunday was Praise in the Park. I stayed with Charisse, Jax and Jill after church and took some pictures of them around the park. It was cool. Then we went to Praise in the Park. I called Eman and talked to him for about a half hour. He told me a bit about what happened and its got me really worried. Just, guys..please lift him up in prayer. I cant give details yet because hes still secretive about it and its not my place, so..just pray for him in general. Um.. I missed monday night study because I was sick.. Today, Tuesday, was tiffanys birthday! Happy birthday TIFF! Heh, I made her a booklet of pics of her and theo..Its kinda cute, but umm. Then I went out with my Ma after my half day of school and we went to the Saturn Dealer. Walked out (Drove out in a ) 2004 Saturn ION. Its nice. lol. New car! Its silver. Yay. we went driving around for about an hour and a half, just cruising. Okay well.. thats about it for now.

No comments: