Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Kicked out?

Well, me and Dad got into a fight yesterday. Here is the story. On the way to school in the morning, I asked Crystal for my headphones back. She said she left them at home, but the thing is I gave her headphones back to her the other day. She did not hear me say I also wanted mine back so she left them at home. So, before I got out of the car I took my CD back from her and said she couldn’t use it so she had nothing to listen to all day. She started yelling at me in the car, then apparently called Dad from school and told him I was arguing with her in her car. So, after school Dad sat me down and was like “Number one, you CAN NOT yell at your sister while she’s driving! We have been over this before. I’m really sick of your attitude towards me, and your sister.” I did not say anything the whole time really. Then he says “And you need to pick up the towels in the bathroom after you take a shower! I am sick of telling you a thousand times to do something and then you never do it! Pick up your crap.” (I put a towel down on the floor when I take a shower because he clips his toenails, smokes in that bathroom, and does not clean the floor so it’s disgusting. I do not want to touch it) Well, then he says, “You spend all your time on the internet, stay up late, and don’t pull your weight around this house! You’re lucky I give you the privilege of the internet! You have everything you could possibly want! You have NO idea how lenient I am with you girls. You can not even imagine what any other father would do.” I do not know where the transmission happened, but he started talking about my moving in with Mom again. He says, “You would have nothing there! No internet, nothing. You think you’d like it better there?” (Yes, I said, I do not need the internet.) He says to me, “Then you can’t use it!” So now, I cannot go on anymore. Also said he is going to take away my cell phone. He goes on saying how he would not allow me to leave so I said that would be up to the judge, not him; That I am old enough where the judge would ask what I wanted and most likely let me. He got so mad and said, “You know what, go live with your mom! I will pay her $125 to take you! Leave! You will be miserable. I hope you know what your doing!” So I walked away… :: sigh:: I don’t know what I’m going to do now. I will tell Mom after school what happened because she is picking me up to go to Car Max with her.

No comments: