Monday, November 05, 2007

I don't know what to do.

Just a quick update: My so-called mother told me yesterday she doesn't want me to move back in with her. She asked for the keys back. I didn't give them to her because my stuff is still there but the fact is.. I have nowhere to go come December. I cant move in with Crystal or my mom and I cant stay at NIU because my loans are coming through the way I planned - I need to take more out to cover the fall term tuition but I cant because my mother wont cosign. Travis says I can move in with him but I know were not that serious yet and that would just be kinda a huge thing to do just because I have a lack of other options. I could also move to Iowa and live with Kami and her family but me and her sister do not get along. Also, I don't think I want to live in Iowa. Lastly, my friend Chrissie said me and her could get a one bedroom apartment together... but I still need to get a job and a car and a license - so I don't know how that could realistically work out. Right now I just don't know what to do at all.

No comments: