Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Get a Job -- Offspring!

Well thanksgiving break is over and I am back at school. I am not happy to be here - my roommate seems to always be in the room and she is loud. Shes always on the phone - until at least 3 AM... I barely sleep but for whatever reason I don't ask her not to. I guess because I'll be gone after this term and starting something now seems pointless. Its just so disrespectful to be talking loudly on the phone until mostly 4 or even 5 AM when your roommate has to get up at 8... Gr. Otherwise, school inst too bad. I dont like my classes and I've given up on French. I have to be failing real bad right now and putting extra effort into it wouldn't pay off - so I'm focusing on maintaining my Phil, ARTH, and ENGL grades and maybe trying to raise my STATS grade a bit. Apparently the majority of the people in my Stats class are juniors and seniors. It's no wonder I am struggling. :/ So if I can pull off an impressive grade on my Stats final it will be fine - but each test score has gone down 20%. My first test I got 90%, second I got 65% and third I got 50%. At this rate I will get a 30% on the final. Yikes.


Over the break I applied to a lot of places. Blockbuster, AMC Theater, Target, KFC, Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens, Lord & Taylors, Home Depot, Kohls, Nordstrom, CVS, Petland, Jewel, Dominicks, Babies R Us, Toys R Us, FedEx, Romanos Macaroni Grill, Michaels, T Mobile... I need a job ASAP. Unfortunately I dont have a good feeling that I'll get one.. Im willing to work anywhere - I still have to apply at McDonalds and Wal Mart. Wish me luck?

No comments: