Thursday, November 08, 2007

What's Going On.

I talked to my mom and I convinced her to let me move back in. She doesn't want me to - I know that. She wants to live alone, but I have nowhere else to go. I don't want to either, but what else can I do. So that's all figured out - at least for the short term. For those who don't know, I AM NOT DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL. My mom was convinced I was dropping out and not going back so I guess that was partly why she was so mad. I am simply leaving NIU when winter break starts and Im not coming back. I'm going to get a job and earn some money so I can get a car (also I gotta get my license). Then in January I am going to reapply for FAFSA as independent and starting either in Summer or Fall I am going to hopefully attend the Roosevelt is Schaumburg. I have NO intention of not going to school; Northern just isnt the place for me. This has little to nothing to do with Travis. I am not dropping out of school to be with him. -_-


Anyway, I can only say that I am very relieved knowing I have a roof over my head come December. Right now my only focus is to pass my classes with at least B's so the credits will transfer. I am REALLY only worried about French because I dont do good on the tests/quizzes and my attendance is less than perfect. I'm also slightly worried bout Statistics but I'm confident that I can pull out with at least a B if I study hard for the next test and the final. On the first test I got 90% and on the second I got 65%. Lol, so my next scores will kinda determine my grade (that and my homework scores). English is good - I think I can pull an A. And Phil I'm sure I'll end with a B because thats what I get on all the work in there. ARTH, well I have no idea what my grade is looking like in there but I'm sure its no worse than a high C or B. :]

1 comment:

heidijudy said...

I'm glad you have a place to go, Naomi. I know this has been a big and hard decision, but I'm proud of you and think you are being wise. We love you and hope to see you soon. And I'll write you back ASAP.