Monday, October 29, 2007

MOVING BACK HOME

So the update on my life: I still don't have my laptop. It was finished at 2:30 on Sunday but my Mom insisted on taking me back at 12:30 so even though my laptop is finished, I wont have it until next week. Also, when my laptop was mysteriously dropped by Anonymous and the screen was cracked, apparently the hard drive was messed up so they had to replace the hard drive - all my documents are gone. I wanted my laptop back so I could work on my English essay but that didn't happen so this essay is going to be real... simple. Haha. Whatever - I don't really care anymore. I only care about PASSING the classes I'm already in and then leaving NIU. I was going to transfer to the Roosevelt in Chicago but now I'm thinking of just moving back in with my ma' (no matter how hard that is going to be), getting my license and a job and enrolling in the Roosevelt in Schaumburg. I need my license - seriously. And I need a car. basically I realize now that these next few years are going to be hell and all I want to do is scrape through them. I don't care about coming out on top anymore. Is that bad? I don't think so. I'm sure whoever is reading this knows what its like - to be kicked while you're down... I mean, people can only take so much and I've reached my limit. All that to say I have a lot to do for the next few months.

No comments: