Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Transferring
Well I have not written anything in a while... Things at Northern are going okay. Most of my classes are fine... I'm struggling with French but that was to be expected. Statistics is one of those classes that I'm just going to have to pull through. Art History is boring but pretty dang simply to manage. Philosophy takes some work but I think I'm doing good. And English... well we rarely meet but when we do its easy-peasy. As for friends... umm, there are none. Kami moved to Iowa so even when I go back to Schaumburg (EVERY WEEKEND!) its not like I have anyone to hang out with.. Well, I hang out with Travis but even thats getting to be less and less. At school I don't have any friends. I don't get along with many people here - or, more so, I don't have much in common with people here. I don't want to party and I don't listen to their music so we clash. I called Roosevelt and they said I could transfer there for Spring term without having to reapply... So I think I am going to do that. Another thing is I CANT find a job on campus...so living here is just proving to be more difficult that its worth. Im thinking that Roosevelt is the best alternative because it shouldn't be too hard to find a job, they specialize in CREATIVE writing as opposed to just being an English major, AND it would be soo easy to commute home for the weekends (or even on some week nights if I so wanted to) because I could just hop onto the Metra.

No comments: