Sunday, August 06, 2006

Too much NOISE
I havent really slept all week and this afternoon I was so tired that I actually could have slept. I was out for about an hour and then the people who live below us had their music going so loud that it woke me up. Thankfully Crystal went down and asked them to turn it down. I slept for four more hours (THANK GOD!) When I got up I had coffee and was chilling for a bit before I put the movie on ( I rented "What the bleep: Down the rabbit hole") So I sat down to watch it and I could hear the phone ringing in the apartment next door, my mom's clock ticking, the coffee brewing, crystal typing, and some noise outside. Now Crystal is on her cell phone, a plane is outside making noise, I have music playing, I'm typing, the coffee's brewing and my head is pounding. ::GOING MAD:: So yeah, that's that.

No comments: