Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cant Sleep Again
Its 2:45 AM! I cant sleep - I have to get up for church in just over 5 hours! Gr arg. So Yesterday (actually Friday) we hung out with Dan and Erik. Uhm, it was fun. It was weird to go outside/be in public because I really havent left the house in 2 weeks! >_> Like, I left a few times but not for long. CRAZY! It was weird. Felt awkward. Uhmmm. I got an IPOD. I dont know if I mentioned that yet but it is true, I did. I only have about 1200 songs on it but whateva. I'll crank up the tunes soon. Hmm. I saw Eman at the mall! Yeah, it was bizarre. I didnt say hi of course. I hate seeing people around. Like, I'd much rather chat with someone online than talk on the phone with them or in person. But the phone is the worst. I HATE CALLING PEOPLE! GRRR! So yeah. That's my story. OOH! I learned something new. The word quixotic. It has to do with that book Don Quixote. Umm, yeah, it means ideal and inpractical because the main character of the book one day decided he wanted to be a knight and that endeavor is ideal yet quite inpractical. Yup. I guess it's a big deal to not have known about this book. The elders made quite a deal of my having not heard. Okay, so I'm gonna try to go back to bed but the chances of falling asleep are almost as low as the ceasefire is of lasting between lebanon and israel. G'NIGHT!

No comments: