Thursday, March 24, 2005

NANO TECHNOLOGY: A look into the future

According to Erik this is the future. I was thinking I should put something in the stock market for it then, because according to Eriks view of the future, I could be rich. Hah.

Anyway, nothing is really new I guess. I had finals Wednesday and Thursday but Im thinking Im going to get straight C's at best on them because I cant concentrate. Theres too much going on to be honest. Like last night we visited Dad at the hospital, and though his skin looks healthier, his breathing doesnt seem to have improved at all; even after the Traceotomy. So at this point I really dont know what is going to happen. Hopefully Mr. Coakley (my English teacher) will wave me through the second half of english even if Im not passing with the required B- for the advanced english class.

No comments: