Saturday, March 19, 2005

DADS CURRENT CONDITION
Okay, so I have a reason for not posting in a long time! Two weeks ago I was home sick for three days with a fever. The week after that I was bogged down with homework. This week, Dads been in the hospital unconscious and I didnt feel like posting. Im actually just posting this in a request for prayer.
The doctors figured out he has COPD. (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) They were intebating him (putting a tube down his throat) all week but on Friday, when we visited him with ma', the had excabated it (taken the tube out) But Friday night Im pretty sure they had to intebate it again because he was huffing and puffing; his lungs cant work on their own. They were going to preform a tracheotomy on Monday but my Aunt Linda called last night and left a message saying they might preform it today, Saturday. So just pray guys, Thankyou much!

No comments: