Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Just an UPdate

So I got my hair cut. Its pretty short but I like it..Refreshing, new, RED! Heh.

Um, well today they moved Dad to the Rehab Center. I dont know how that went because I havent heard from him yet today BUT I can say that the doctors are amazed at his improvement happening so fast. Thank God! And thankyou everyone who prayed.

Today, Pam W. brought over some food for us. Crystal told me she was only going to bring us something for dinner because they're wanting to help us out, but Pam brought over so much! I feel like she went grocery shopping for us! Oye, I can honestly say Crystal and I felt overwhelmed. Praise God for our church.

So this Spring break I havent done much. Ive been doing my reading (Turn of the Screw) for English and taking lots of random picures. Ive done some work on the March Issue of RY Magazine.. But I dont have that much to put in it because I havent been writing much lately and nobody has given me anything for it. Though, that could very well be my fault because I havent asked! Oh well, I skipped January and February.. I think I have the November and December at school. Ah well. I'll write later.. I dont have much else to say for now.

Except...

NANO technology!

No comments: