Thursday, January 13, 2005

Praise to the Puppet Master
So today was actually a very productive day. It started out rough, finding out Dad went to ICU and all, but after praying a few times this morning, God really put me in the right spot to handle today according to His will. In my first class, photography, I worked on my KJ-52 video and finally finished the main video thread of it. Second class, drawing, I gridded my mechanical and started tranfering. Third class, journalism, me and Sancha went to interview a Mr. Kern, who is playing the close friend of suspect "Mr. Hawkins who was found early Friday morning breaking into the Democratic Headquarters at the Hyatt Hotel." We are definately learning a lot through this project and it's fun, but at the same time I dont think I could ever be a journalist because I dont love it as much as writing stories. Maybe I will though, who knows? Fourth class, geometry, I took a quiz on volume and I think I did pretty dern good. So, now my mom is taking me to the grocery store because Crystal is working and Dads obviously gone. But today, specifically this morning, I was really convicted about worrying. Why should I worry if I know its all in the Lords hands? For the first time, that I can remember, I trusted in Him completely today and gave it all to Him to handle. I know if I didnt I wouldn't have made it through the day in such a positive mood and I just gotta' say, Praise the Lord! He is so awesome and so amazing and its so cool that once you seek Him, He draws near to you! I am just in such awe of Him right now. I talked to Lidna yesterday who seems to be doing a lot better than before. And I saw Peter in the hall yesterday so I know hes okay. And Alyssa is sleeping over Sunday so that should be cool. Pray about her sleeping over, that we can be good examples and really show Christs love to her. Speaking of showing Christs love, yesterday in geometry James and Candice were looking through the prayer book I made for the girls study and they saw theyre names in it. I was kinda' nervous about them looking but it's just what I pray for and I dont want to be ashamed of it. So when they saw they're names, they reacted so happily and so honored to be "in my book." I was so happy the Lord opened that door and it's been really cool to see Him do a work in them right infront of me. I love being his puppet.

No comments: