Friday, October 01, 2004

Praise Reports

Oh my goodness, so much happened today it feels like. Okay, so this morning I just, was not up to going to school but obviously I had to go anyway. So before school Im listening to Seven Places and on the verge of crying from #13.. (On the side of my blog) First block..nothing special..just annoyed and impatient. Second block.. nothing special. Just plain annoying. 3rd block, at the end of class the teached, Mr. Pentz, asked to look at my book (::clears throat:: the bible! ) So I walked up and handed it to him. He was skimming over the pages I was reading. At the time I was looking over the B Attitudes and on the side of the page I had a long note about whether or not being 'angry' is okay..when it is, when its not, etc. Well, he just kinda nodded and handed it back but it was cool. The whole class saw, (and throughout the whole class people were staring at what I do anyway.. it reminds me of what Heidi says sometimes.. how people are just attracted to the light of God that we have inside us.. Like, this year it just seems like people are so...intrigued with what Im doing and stuff. But yeah. Just a side note) 4th block.. nothing really happened.. just that 3 people were arguing about who got to work with me on the quiz because Im "smart".. Uh, on the way to the assembly this one lunch lady asked me to come over and she asked my name.. said she sees me everyday and she didnt know my name.. so, like.. "were cool." lol. After school, around 8 pm, Megan called.. were hanging out at the mall tomorrow. Then we 3 wayed Emanuel. We all talked until 10 pm when Megan got tired. Hes coming to the mall tomorrow also. Megan is coming to youth group too. Answer to prayer.. Lately Ive just added her to my prayers.. next thing I know were talking and shes coming to youth group. Whether or not her intensions are to learn about the Lord, I dont know. So, I get online once we get off the phone and decide "why not IM Peter?" I havent seen him in awhile and.. I just want to say hi. So I say Hi..
Naomi: hey dude
Peter: heeey you
Naomi: hows it going?
Peter: ohhh man
Peter: I need to talk to you
Naomi: alright. go for it. ^_^
Peter: I've decided to goto church, probably this coming weekend...
Naomi: Really? Thats so cool
Peter: yea. I've been thinking about it for a while and...well I just need to
Naomi: That is so cool! What church do you plan on going to?
Peter: Willow Creek...does that sound right? My friend (Garret) went there and is "hooking me up" so to speak
Naomi: Ooh. Well, to be honest, I dont like Willow Creek. To me, they are just looking for money and I have heard from a lot of people who go there that its not fullfilling and that they find more gossip there than at school. But, its fine.. I mean, Im not going to say its a bad church.. you know. I just, think..well, yeah. you get it, I hope.. heh

So, this was so amazing! I REALLY hope I didnt offend him or lead him away from the Lord..but I know how important it is to get involved in the right church.. ::sigh:: He didnt respond yet.. But anyway, that was so amazing because I added him to my prayers lately too.. Its just, so amazing. Im in awe.. Praise the Lord!

No comments: