Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The 9 fellowship members

Okay, so since Friday my internet has been off. I guess we couldnt afford it or something but now we just got.. something.. Im actually not even sure what it id.. though Im pretty sure its SBC global. Oh well, alteast I can update this now.. though I still cant get on my s/n. ::shrug:: So.. nothing really new has been going on. I missed study on Monday because Crystal didnt want to go and mom said she'd go but she wasnt ready and was tired soo... I didnt go. I know all the verses.. I can type them now without looking. But, that doesnt matter. Lol. Sooo. Lately Ive been spending 2 hours at the library a day.. Well, I did on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.. Not Monday because I THOUGHT we were going to study but whatever, no bitter feelings.At the library, I was working on my news letter/magazing. So far it has 14 pages which is probably the limit because I cant afford to print it anyway. Lol, but personally, I think it looks pretty cool.. I dont intend to give it to anyone or anything.. if they saw it and wanted it them I dont know.. but right now Im just making them for fun. Hehe. Get my stuff published.. by me.. :-) Umm. So yesterday I totally sat down and watched the Fellowship. It was so overwhelming I almost cried! It has been so long since I watched it.. it really brought back memories of New York City! Speaking of which I had a dream about NYC last night. Me, Crystal, mom and aunt Jenny drove down to NYC.. then all the sudden Crystal has a broken leg and apparantly got it from jumping backwards on her crutches.. How she did that on the crutches before actually getting them for the broken leg is beyond me, but thats why its a dream.. I remember something about Jackie and Allie, but I dont remember what they had to do with anything.

No comments: